Over the past 40 years, life science researchers and scientists have used enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) to measure the presence and amounts of protein biomarkers. Yet, ELISA has a bottleneck: we have not been able to test more than one protein at a time accurately.
The need to test multiple proteins at once is at the core of medical innovation. For precision medicine, profiling protein biomarkers is the way to properly diagnose and select patients for drug testing in clinical trials. In a time when it can cost $5B USD to develop a single drug and still face a 95% chance of failure, we need highly accurate testing solutions.
PHASIQ’s proprietary Micropatterned Phase-Separation Technology™ enables scientists to measure biomarker protein levels via multiplex immunoassay. PHASIQ allows multiplexing cost-effectively without cross-reactions. In this way, our technology accelerates protein diagnostics and therapeutics development.
- New Publication – Streamlined Protocol (12/1/2016)
- Q&A with PHASIQ’s Summer Intern: Cameron Yamanishi (6/6/2016)
- PHASIQ’s Eiden speaks at national Technology Transfer meeting (5/26/2016)
- PHASIQ wins $50K in New Funding (11/19/2015)
- Zell Lurie Commercialization Fund Invests in PHASIQ (9/19/2015)